Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hehehehe *MISCHEVOUS LOOK*

Heheheheehe... ;) ok so there is somebody in my grade lets call him/her.... X-MAN/WOMAN. Ok so X-man/woman is really rude to me in particular. I have a plan to make X-man/woman stop!! AND IT WILL WORK. I SWARE. Cause I am a very smart person. And I am so much awesomer than this person. So yeah. Ask anyone they will agree, even thought they might not know who this person is *edgy look*. yeah. So tomorrow is my track meet, and it is supposed to rain. yay.... Also i am going to take notes about Shakespeare. Did you know in his time people who were naughty got put in big boxes with their heads and feet sticking out??Yahh. So yeahhhhh........BLECH. AMERICAN IDOL IS ON. yes I watch tht show, and im pretty pumped.
K so its almost on toodles/ta ta for now Python:250 FuNkY fReSh

No comments:

Post a Comment